ALTA / ACSM Land Title Survey - (207) 474-0016
ALTA/ACSM Land Title survey is a boundary survey based upon surveying standards jointly established by the American Land Title Association and the American Congress on Surveying & Mapping. It is a Boundary Survey based on a commitment to insure title.
All instruments of record are plotted on the survey, allowing an attorney or owner to see any potential problems or encumbrances.
This type of service is often required for real estate transactions with extensive or high monetary value, usually within the realm of commercial real estate.
Actions Performed by Boynton & Pickett LLC
- Perform Boundary Survey
- Locate Site Improvements in relation to Boundary Monumentation
- Locate any Visible Evidence of Use or Easement
- Perform As-built Survey of the Property (boundary, buildings, easements, physical features, driveways, parking, optional items requested.
- Review all Matter of Records, such as Easements, Building Setbacks, & Restrictions
What Service is Provided
- Accurate Measurement of all Features & Monumentation on Parcel or Tract
- Creating a Map or Plat of Said Measurements
- Establishing or Re-Establishing Monumentation
- Prepare Descriptions of the Parcel or Tract of Land